Chapter 1 General RulesArticle 1 (purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe matters concerning the conditions and procedures for the use of services operated by 'HereWeAre' and other necessary matters.Article 2 (Disclosure and Effectiveness and Change of Terms and Conditions)
- ①This Agreement shall be posted and disclosed on the member registration screen, and the company may change the terms and conditions if there is a change in circumstances or important business reasons, and the changed terms and conditions shall be disclosed through the notice.
- ②The terms and conditions changed in accordance with this Agreement and the company's circumstances shall take effect by disclosing them to the users.
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions include the Basic Act on Telecommunications, the Act on Telecommunications Business, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. If stipulated in other related laws such as','Information and Communication Network Utilization Promotion Act','Consumer Protection Act', etc., the regulations shall be followed.Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
①Terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows.
- 1.Member: An individual who entered basic member information and was granted an ID by entering into a service use contract with the company.
- 2.ID: Mobile phone number provided by the member and approved by the company for member identification and service use
- 4.Termination of service contract by company or member
Chapter 2 Utilization ContractArticle 5 (Application for Use)
- ①The applicant can apply for use by agreeing to this agreement and personal information protection policy in the member registration guide and pressing the "Confirm" button through the registration process (preparing the company's application form).
- ②Applicants must use their real name and actual information and can apply for one use per phone number.
- ③Users who do not enter their real name or actual information are not legally protected and may be restricted from using the service.
- ④Members must modify their member information without delay if the member information entered in the application form is changed while using the service. Members are responsible for all responsibility arising from not modifying member information.
- ①The company approves the use of the service with the exception of paragraphs 2 and 3 to the applicant for use pursuant to Article 5.
- ②In the case of the following conditions, the company may withhold approval until the reason for restriction is resolved.
- 1.When there is no room for service-related facilities
- 2.If there is a technical problem
- 3.Other cases deemed necessary due to company circumstances
- ③The company may not approve the following cases.
- 1.When the application is made using another person's name
- 2.When applying for false information of users
- 3.When applying for the purpose of hindering the well-being and order of society or morals
- 4.In case the application requirements set by other companies are insufficient
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting PartiesArticle 7 (Company's Duty)
- ①The company has a duty to operate the service stably and continuously.
- ②If the opinions or complaints raised by users are deemed justifiable, the company shall deal with them immediately. However, if immediate processing is difficult, the user must be notified of the reason and processing schedule through notice or e-mail.
- ③In the case of Paragraph 1, exceptions are made for investigational purposes when requested by related organizations and the Information Communication Ethics Committee, or when warrants are presented, or in accordance with other related laws.
- ①Users must be familiar with and comply with these Terms and Conditions, company announcements, and site usage guidelines, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with the company's business.
- ②Users cannot perform any commercial activities using this site without prior approval from the company.
- ③The user cannot copy, reproduce, change, translate, publish, broadcast, or otherwise provide the information obtained through this service to others without prior consent of the company.
Chapter 4 Provision and Use of ServiceArticle 9 (service use)
- ①Users use the service in compliance with the provisions of this agreement.
- ②Matters related to the use of services not specified in these terms and conditions shall be determined by the company and posted in the'Notices' or separately announced.
- ①The company may provide information to members through e-mail or letter mail for various information deemed necessary during service use.
- ①The company may post advertisements on the service screen, homepage, and e-mail in relation to the operation of the service.
- ②The company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of the member's participation in the advertiser's promotional activities posted on the service, correspondence or transactions.
If the use and behavior of this service falls under each of the following clauses, the company may restrict the use of the user.
- ①In case of harm to public order, morals and other social order
- ②When it is objectively recognized as being related to criminal activity or other criminal activity
- ③In case of damaging the honor of others or significantly impeding the use of services of others
- ④In the case of continuous transmission of content contrary to the intention of others or advertisement information
- ⑤When hacking or spreading computer viruses interferes with the sound operation of the service
- ⑥When it is judged that the intellectual property rights of other users or third parties are infringed, or the intellectual property rights can claim infringement of intellectual property rights
- ⑦In case of stealing someone else's ID and password
- ⑧If it is in violation of other related laws and the company determines that it is inappropriate as a user
The company may stop providing all or part of the service in the following cases:
- ①When the service is suspended by a telecommunications operator or Internet network operator prescribed in the Telecommunications Business Act
- ②When it is impossible to provide service due to power outage
- ③In case of inevitable due to relocation, repair or construction of facilities
- ④When it is difficult to provide normal services due to failure of service facilities or congestion of service use
- ⑤When an exhibition, incident, natural disaster, or equivalent national emergency occurs or is likely to occur
In order to establish a sound communication culture and to operate the site efficiently, the Company may arbitrarily delete, transfer data, or refuse registration if it is determined that the data posted or provided by the user falls under Article 12.Article 15 (responsibility for using service)
Users are not allowed to engage in business activities to sell illegal products using the service, except in cases where the company has specifically permitted it in a written written signed by an authorized employee. , Commercial S/W is not illegally provided. The company is not responsible for any legal actions such as the results and losses of business activities in violation of this, and arrests by related organizations.
Chapter 5 OtherArticle 16 (immunity and compensation for damages)
- ①If the service cannot be provided due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure, the company's responsibility for providing the service is exempted.
- ②The company shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from the relationship between users or mutual transactions between users and third parties.
- ③The company does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of the facts with respect to the information, data, and contents posted by the user on the bulletin board, and the user must use this service at his own risk.
- ④Even if there is any damage to the data posted or transmitted by the user, or any disadvantages related to the selection of data or the use of other services provided for free, the user is responsible for all of this.
- ⑤The user is responsible for the management of the ID and password and the damage caused by the user's carelessness or the illegal use by a third party.
- ⑥In the event that a user violates the provisions of this agreement and damages to the company, the user who violates this agreement shall compensate the company for all damages incurred and indemnify the company from such damage.
The personal credit information obtained by the company in connection with membership registration must obtain the consent of the user when providing and using the personal credit information to others in accordance with the provisions of Article 23 of the Credit Information Use and Protection Act. The user's consent is regarded as agreeing that the company provides the credit information of the user who has joined as a member to credit information agencies, credit information providers, and other users to use it as data to judge the user's credit or to use it as policy data in public institutions.Article 18 (Settlement of Disputes)
- ①The company and users must make all necessary efforts to smoothly resolve any disputes arising from the use of this service.
- ②Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 1, if a lawsuit is filed due to the dispute, the lawsuit shall be deemed to be under the jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company's headquarters.
- Notification Date: March 1, 2020
- Enforcement Date: March 1, 2020